Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Polyamory

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'BDSM Resources and Tutorials' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος thanasis, στις 12 Μαρτίου 2013.

1. Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly Αηδιασμένη

Απάντηση: Re: Polyamory

Έλα ντε, ποιό απ' όλα; Είσαι και pansexual, δεν σε προλαβαίνουμε.

2. Still_Vanilla

Still_Vanilla New Member

Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Polyamory

ναι ρε συμφωνώ. Απλά βρήκα ευκαιρία.. 

3. Still_Vanilla

Still_Vanilla New Member

Απάντηση: Polyamory

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα μαζί σου. Όταν μίλαω για σχέσεις poly εννοώ poly και από τις 2 μεριές. Το θεωρούσα αυτονόητο. Από την άλλη βέβαια αν είναι από την αρχή ξεκάθαρο ότι είναι ανισομερές φέρουν εξίσου ευθύνη και τα 2 μέρη.

4. thanasis

thanasis Contributor

Όσοι έχετε ***, αναζητήστε τη SamanthaPink και διαβάστε οπωσδήποτε το "To the lovers of my lovers".

https://***.com/users/2197873/posts/1543161

Αυτό αντιλαμβάνομαι εγώ ως αγάπη.

(δεν κάνω repost, καθώς δεν το επιθυμεί η γράφουσα)

5. Still_Vanilla

Still_Vanilla New Member

Απάντηση: Polyamory

Tον χρησιμοποιώ στο συγκεκριμένο επειδή συμφωνώ δε σημαίνει ότι ειμαι προσκολημένος σε αυτόν σα να ήταν αυθεντία. Η αγάπη δε θεωρώ ότι είναι συναίσθημα παρότι περιλαμβάνει συναισθήματα. Αλλά για μένα όσο την καλλιεργείς αυξάνεται, δε μειώνεται. Επίσης μου φαίνεται πιο εύκολο να την καλλιεργήσω με κάποιον με τον οποίο έχω σχέση ( δεν εννοώ ερωτική σχέση μόνο ) παρά με κάποιον άγνωστο στο δρόμο με τον οποίο δεν έχω αναπτύξει κάποια μορφή επικοινωνίας.

6. Still_Vanilla

Still_Vanilla New Member

Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Polyamory

Εμ καλά λέω εγώ ότι κρίνετε με βάση προσωπικές εμπειρίες.  

Ναι για εμένα η πραγματική αγάπη σημαίνει να δίνεις χωρίς να περιμένεις ανταπόδοση παρόλο που θεωρώ δεδομένο ότι αν δώσεις πραγματική αγάπη μακροπρόθεσμα θα πάρεις σίγουρα πολύ μεγάλη ανταπόδοση.

Στην ουσία αυτό που λες περί κοροϊδίας είναι ο φόβος που έχουμε να εμπιστευθούμε πραγματικά τον άλλο. Ακόμα κι έτσι θεωρώ ότι είναι πιο εύκολο να εμπιστευθείς κάποιον σε μια ανοικτή σχέση όπου ο άλλος ξέρει ότι μπορεί να σου μιλήσει για τη σεξουαλική ή ακόμα και την ερωτική έλξη που νοιώθει για έναν άλλο άνθρωπο χωρίς να ρισκάρει να σε χάσει παρά σε μια εξ ορισμού μονογαμική σχέση όπου ο άλλος έχει κίνητρο να σε "κοροϊδέψει" δηλαδή να μην είναι ειλικρινής μαζί σου για να μη σε χάσει.

7. thanasis

thanasis Contributor

Ένα εξαιρετικό άρθρο από εδώ:

(με την άδεια της γράφουσας)

Thoughts on Poly - Jealousy

People who are thinking about becoming poly, and sometimes people who are already deeply involved in poly, are often scared to admit to experiencing jealousy. It's that green eyed monster that no one wants to be seen as letting control them. And that's understandable. I've heard it labeled as a negative, hostile, and destructive emotion. One to be either ignored or rooted out at all costs.

I've experienced jealousy and envy many times though. When someone else won an award. When someone else was chosen for a part in a play. When someone else was promoted for a job. And when my partner showed (what I felt like) was too much attention to someone else.

Jealousy hurts us deep inside, and that hurt can cause us to act irrationally and out of control. These types of actions can damage your relationship and finally drive someone away from you if they are severe enough. And this is what I want to talk about. This is really important to understand, deep down to your poly toes..

It's not the actual emotion of jealousy that causes issues in relationships, it's how you act on that emotion that can cause damage.

I've come to believe that jealousy is actually a warning sign to check in with yourself and see what's going on. Just like any other emotion that makes you uncomfortable (like sadness, anger, or confusion), jealousy is something you're feeling for a reason. And until you do something about it, your reactions are going to keep escalating out of control until you cause damage between yourself and the object(s) of your feelings.

Since I've led an active poly life, I've come to pretty much expect jealousy as a natural course of my relationship. Instead of running from how jealousy makes us feel, or pretending it's not happening, I've found the best way to deal with jealousy is to confront it head on. Now, granted, it might not be possible to do this right away because you're struggling with emotions that make you feel very unhappy. I recommend confronting those emotions as you're able to process through them if you really want to experience true happiness in your relationship though. If you let negative emotions sit inside you too long, then they will fester and rot like fruit left too long out in the sun, and that's never good for any relationship.

In the past three years, I've discovered that I, my partners, and their partners most often experience jealousy because something is going on that is bothering us. For example, there was a specific time when I heard my boyfriend focusing all his attention on his other two girlfriends for their nightly call at the end of one of our days, and I felt upset and jealous. Despite my intensely uncomfortable emotion at that time, I decided to really examine my feelings and root out the true cause. And I realized that my jealousy wasn't really about him giving all his focused attention to them when it was time for their nightly phone calls. That was just the symptom, the knee jerk reaction to what was really going on. I realized the real issue was that I wanted more focused attention on us while we were spending time together during our day. So I asked him for more attention during our time, and since this was a reasonable request, he gave this to me and the feelings of jealousy melted away.

In fact, it turned out it was more envy I was feeling. I define envy as wanting what someone else is getting, but not wanting the other person to stop getting it themselves.

Near the beginning of my journey with poly, I saw a therapist for almost a year to tackle the feelings that being in multiple relationships brought up inside of me. I discovered it was much more healthy for me when I wasn't focusing on what others were getting (because this will always stir up negative emotions in me, and will likely cause your loved one to feel defensive towards their relationship with the other person). Instead I started focusing on what it is that I actually need. Once I starting putting in the work to have my own needs met, I began to experience much more positive results. It was so much easier to feel good about poly.

As a result, I feel compersion much more often these days. I define compersion as a sense of happiness that my partners are happy with other people. In my opinion, this is one of the most positive feelings someone can experience when they are poly and one of the things that makes it worth it.

Now when I start feeling jealous or envious, it's time for me to start examining WHY I feel that way. And I can say honestly that every single time there's been a deeper reason for it, something that I could work through inside myself and with my partner(s) to resolve.

If you're someone who has thought about poly or is actively seeking to make poly work for you, then I encourage you to embrace your emotions, all your emotions, as normal and healthy. I urge you to seek the deeper meanings behind them, to sit with your uncomfortable emotion for a time, and don't act or speak from an angry place until you've discovered what is really bothering you. Once you do, find a healthy way to ask for what you need, and avoid making it about what someone else is getting.

For example, "Why are you always devoting such special time to them, why can't you give me that special time too?" is not a healthy nor constructive way to ask your partner for more focused time. But.."I wanted to ask if we could spend some time on our days just focusing on each other, and really making that time special for each of us. I really cherish the time we spend together so much" will get much better results, try it yourself  

When you begin to do this, you will likely feel a sense of inner strength that comes from taking care of yourself and communicating your needs to those you care about. Jealousy and other uncomfortable emotions won't disappear all together, they are there for a reason. Yet you'll begin to see that when you feel these uncomfortable emotions, it's actually a healthy sign that your inner self needs you to examine how you feel, and do something constructive to fix the underlying issue. From that point on, jealousy will just be one other tool that helps you to have a healthier and happier relationship.

And that's what I wish for all of you who are poly  

Addendum: In light of all the insightful responses that this could be applied to working through uncomfortable emotions in a monogamous relationship also, I absolutely agree and hope all you lovely mono people out there find happiness as well!

8. thanasis

thanasis Contributor

Ένα ακόμα σπουδαίο άρθρο, από εδώ.

9. thanasis

thanasis Contributor

(ετεροχρονισμένη απάντηξις)

Υπάρχει μια ομάδα στο facebook, η οποία καταπιάνεται με θέματα πολυερωτίας.
    https://el-gr.facebook.com/pages/Ανοιχτές-σχέσεις/123049717800505?fref=nf

10. íɑʍ_Monkeץ

íɑʍ_Monkeץ Contributor

http://www.festivalnikon.fr/video/2014/994?lang=en

Sara Harlen...
    biography.

I’m an American in Paris, a polyamorous lady raising my child while I produce, write, direct & act in films & other artistic shenanigans. For me, it’s all about forming an adventurous international family of artists who tell truthful & inspiring stories…

Eνδιαφέρον...

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015
  11. brenda

brenda FU very much

υπό αυτή την έννοια κοριτσάρα μπορεί κι εγώ να είμαι πολυάμορους...
    το χω νιώσει στην ζωή μου, αλλά επειδή η ζωή είναι αλληλεπίδραση και παίζουν στο έργο κι άλλοι εκτός από μας, και άκρη δεν μπορούμε να βρούμε εύκολα ΔΥΟ άτομα μεταξύ μας, δεν ξέρω πόσο διαχειρίσιμο είναι να μαζευτούμε περισσότεροι...
    once in a lifetime experience μου κάνει πιο εύκολο, παρά τρόπος ζωής...αλλά ως γνωστόν αυτό είναι απλά η δική μου άποψη...   

ΥΓ Τώρα που το ξανασκέφτομαι θα ήθελα να το ξαναζήσω, αλλά θα το φοβόμουν κιόλας...(το μικρό πράσινο τερατάκι μας παραμονεύει όλους μας..)

Last edited: 17 Ιανουαρίου 2015
  12. Tenebra_Silente

Tenebra_Silente Contributor

Κάποιοι το μικρό πράσινο τερατάκι όσο και να φαντάζει αδύνατο σε πολλούς/ες, δεν το γνωρίζουν καν.
    Εγώ απλά το polyamorous - για μένα τουλάχιστον - το θεωρώ αδύνατο. Όχι επειδή είμαι "μονοφαγάς"/ζηλιάρης/κτητικός.
    Αλλά επειδή δεν έχω χρόνο και δυνάμεις για σκόρπισμα, ούτε καρδιά αγκινάρα.
    Προτιμώ να επικεντρώνομαι σε μια μονάχα ( όταν είμαι σε σχέση, και όχι σχέση για μένα γιαλαντζί ).
    Για όπως βλέπω εγώ τα πράγματα θα μπορούσα να είμαι polyinterested, polyamorous ποτέ.
    Αγάπη για διαφορετικές γυναίκες δεν θα μπορούσα ποτέ, εδώ για μια μόνο και δεν το "κόβω" εύκολο.
    Να νοιάζομαι για πολλές, δεν το θεωρώ amorous, όχι για μένα.
    Και αν θέλω πράγματα που μου δίνει η μια και όχι κάποιες άλλες και ούτω καθ' εξής, για μένα είναι simultaneous multi fuck friendships.
    Το έχω δοκιμάσει το "άθλημα" στο παρελθόν, καμία ζήλια από μέρους μου, καμία ζήλια από την μια από τις δυο γυναίκες, όλοι σε σχέσεις η "σχέσεις", γνωρίζαμε όλοι, για όλους, από πλευράς μου καμία αγάπη, απλά "νοιάξιμο".
    Ευχαριστώ, αλλά αν ξαναπάρω - που δεν το αποκλείω διόλου -, σίγουρα δεν θα έχει να κάνει τίποτε με αγάπη και σίγουρα δεν θα το διατηρούσα για πολύ καιρό.
    Γιατί αν μη τι άλλο θα με κούραζε.