Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Σχέση και cuckold

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Σεξ και Σχέσεις' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος slioanna, στις 11 Μαρτίου 2018.

1. ilias1

ilias1 https://vimeo.com/61962404 Contributor

Lifestyle

You are having an affair? Fall in love to your lover maybe? Daydreaming of him all the time? Constantly wet? Your husband gets hard when you tell him something about those things? And he wants you even more? You want to have them both in your life and don’t want to get divorced?
    The Hotwife lifestyle is solution for you then.
    So you are now one of the millions of women who learned she has a husband with fantasies about you having sex with other man. Welcome to our club. Hopefully you’re past the shock. Maybe you have even reached that point where there is no need for me to tell you how lucky you are.
    If you’re like most of us, you were unaware that your husband had these desires. You were living the married life thinking that you knew your husband better than he knew himself. Ha! Too funny.
    Depending on how long you’ve been married, things may have cooled off in the bedroom. Face it. The rut comes to every bedroom. If it hasn’t don’t be lulled into thinking it won’t happen to you. Then you somehow found out about his secret fantasy, and hopefully decided that there is a solution for the both of you. Lucky you, even if you don’t know it yet.
    Take a moment and think about the potential. See all of those other unhappy women out there in boring, sexless marriages? See all those other women around you having affairs, lying to themselves and their husbands, and risking messy divorces? Don’t laugh at them. They were once you, or could have been you. But now you will end up different from them. If you read this and follow it you’re going to find yourself on a road that will return you to sexual fulfillment, feeling as confident as when you were first married, in love with your husband again and appreciating him more than ever.
    A Hot Wife is a woman who is free to have sex with other/s with her husband’s knowledge, approval and encouragement. The wife is free to play with other/s, while the husband remains completely monogamous and faithful only to her.
    Sound crazy? Well believe me when I tell you it is easy to do and your sex life will be better than you imagine. In this new relationship the husband is often called a cuckold, which just means a man with a cheating wife. Of course cheating is a misnomer, since the wife’s actions are not hidden from the husband, and he is very aware of her activities. In fact, his awareness and approval is one of the most important ingredients. It will turn him on like nothing you’ve ever done before.
    First, go slowly. Do not rush it. Having a husband that enjoys this lifestyle is different, so you need to nurture the relationship first and foremost, while moving into the lifestyle slowly. What you want to do is encourage his desires for you to be with other man, and make it as pleasurable for him as it is for you.
    If you go slowly and follow my advice, in time you will have a husband that will let you do anything sexually. Anything! (When I say anything – I mean anything). And he will want you to do more. He will find himself anticipating it as much as you. He will get his sexual satisfaction from YOUR encounters with other man, and most importantly he will be drawn to you like never before, and more in love with you than at any time in your marriage!
    As you begin, you MUST remember one very important fact. Hot Wife is not just about sex. It’s also about CONTROL. If you are like most women, your husband has been in control so far in your marriage. Right? Well, now you can change that.
    Hotwifing is about what YOU want. YOUR sexual pleasure. YOUR sexual control. I know it sounds strange. But once you’ve experienced it you WILL enjoy it immensely! Think YOU not HIM. As selfish as it may sound at first, doing so will turn him on more than anything you’ve ever done yet! The change in you by itself will begin to arouse him.
    Now, here’s what to do the first few times. After that, once you’ve got a taste of it (and he’s thirsty for more), you can do as you damn well please. After all, you are the Hot Wife! (You won’t read stuff like this anywhere else.)
    Remember rule #1 - The goal is for YOU to be in control of the sex, not him. You do what you want; when you want; and how you want; with whom you want and have him go along with it. Got it?
    First, you have to set the groundwork from the beginning. If you do it right, he will be totally faithful and a perfect husband to you, as he learns to get his sexual satisfaction in the lifestyle as a result of YOUR being satisfied. Meanwhile you can have fun with your new freedom and let out the little slut that’s bottled up inside every woman.
    DON’T let him decide what kind of sex or how much sex or who you should have sex with. Remember this - NO CHOICE and NO VOICE. He should have no say in whether or not you jack a man off, or if you chose to screw the entire staff of Starbucks. He should have no say in whether you go out to another man’s home, or bring a man into your bedroom (I know you want to try this – it turns you on). He should have no say in when it happens, or whom you choose. You want to be the one in control. Trust me, YOU will love it once it happens, and HE will too (even if he doesn’t know why).
    When you decide you’re going to go out and meet someone, or have someone over, just tell your husband, in a very matter of fact tone. Don’t give him a choice in the matter. Say, “I’m having someone over tomorrow evening and we’re going to spend some time in bed.” Or say, “I’m going out with someone Friday night and I plan to go home with him afterward”. That’s it. You have to share as many details as you want (before and after) but don’t let him try to influence you or allow him to shape the event. Be firm. Make it clear that you are making the decision because it’s what you want. Take control of your sexuality and control that aspect of your relationship for that night.
    It’s fine to tell him what’s going to happen before you do it. That is a big part of the excitement for many couples and also your wild-card for your freedom. Share all of the details while he has an erection. But the idea is to show him that you’ve made a decision based on YOUR needs and desires, and his needs are secondary to your needs right now. Show him that you’re a horny woman who’s taken charge of getting yourself satisfied without him. The idea that you will go to another man for your sexual fulfillment will drive him crazy with lust for you (trust me!). Absolutely the best way to tell him all things above is when you have sex with him (with intercourse or without). In the moment of coming he knows that your demand of having sex with another man in unavoidable.
    It’s also important to keep him involved every step of the way. Share everything. Depending on your relationship level, you may want to keep him up-to-date of your discussions with the other man, share details of your plans, etc. It’s important to keep him involved.
    This creates a sexually charged experience for him, even before you have ANY sex at all! If you are having thoughts about calling someone to meet this weekend even though it is most likely that this will never occur, tell him. Let the suspense and excitement build. It’s a game. Share it with him and it will excite you BOTH.
    When the big day arrives to meet a man, be deliberately aloof and distant from your husband the entire day. Give him some tasks to keep him busy, maybe something that helps prepare for your evening. Perhaps send him out to buy a nice bottle of wine or a new lingerie.
    Many couples enjoy the ritual of the husband helping the wife prepare herself for a date. You can have him help you bathe or shower. Have him put on your panties and stockings. I talk to my husband and tease him, I tell him to get me ready for the other man’s cock, etc.
    Doing this lays the groundwork early on. It puts you in charge and creates an atmosphere where he begins to mentally relinquish his rights to you, as part of turning you over to another man. Let he jerks off besides you while you whisper what you will do that night to your lover. Doing this also reinforces the new power you have. It will also make the sex more intense between the two of you during the next few days. It’s an important part of the game that has powerful appeal, and helps bond you together.
    Here’s another tip - treat your lover like you treated your husband WHEN YOU WERE DATING. Ladies, you know what this means. Let your slut come out! Plenty of oral sex. Plenty of fucking. Multiple times if possible. Give him all he wants, until he can’t see straight and you can’t walk straight! When he’s done, continue to pamper him EXACTLY as you would your husband, right up until the goodnight kiss at the door.
    After he leaves, you think you’re done and now it’s time for some sleep? Surprise girl! It’s not close to being over yet.
    The next step is VERY important if you want to keep doing this. It’s important that your husband support your Hot Wife life, and that he be behind you all the way. So, even if you’re tired, you must immediately turn ALL your attention to your husband. Turn off the distant, sex-starved Hot Wife games you played earlier and become ALL HIS AGAIN!
    Let him reclaim you as his own. Reassure him that you’re still his wife and that you love him even MORE for allowing you this night of pleasure! Depending on the couple, you may or may not have intercourse right away BUT you have to have some kind of sexual interaction with your husband. I the beginning try to have intercourse even if you are not in the mood. In later stages you can just give him blowjob or jerk him off while you tell him dirty details. I personally perform some of above and CLEAN UP duty. This is where the husband licks the lovers cum from the wife’s pussy or off of her breasts. It can be EXTREMELY arousing for both involved! It’s a primal reaction serving to both reclaim the wife and show the husband’s subservience to her pleasure. But even though they desire this, most husbands will not do this on their own. Your husband usually wants you to ORDER HIM to perform clean up duty. He cannot explain himself that he allows you to have sex with your lover but if you tie his hands and order him to clean you he doesn’t have choice. Right? This maintains the woman’s sexual dominance in all areas of the Hot Wife lifestyle. My biggest turn on is to come back in a sweat lingerie with few drops of my lovers cum both on my breasts and in my vagina. Sometimes I sit on him and sometimes I just jerk him off. It turns me on when I tie him down while he is desperate and horny.
    Over the next few days, reassure him that you love him and care about him, that you’re his wife forever. Most importantly, remind him that you LOVE the fact that he lets enjoy this lifestyle. Tell him how much you enjoyed that night. Tease him while replaying the night over and over. Tell him you can’t wait to do it again. Tell him how self-assured and unique he is to be able to share you the way he does, and how you appreciate the freedom he gives you.
    After few months you will be bored of having sex with your husband all the time, especially if he is not good in bed like your lover. That is very delicate part of being a hotwife. In his head everything is about sex. Even though you love him completely (OK, you love your lover a little bit – aren’t you?), that’s not enough for him. He has to have a kind of sexual interaction with you more or less every single day. Sounds tough right? It is. Sometimes it makes me crazy and I hate him for not being perceptive for me and my body. But if you think that is a small price you have to pay for you pleasure and for your marriage (you don’t want to divorce – don’t you?). So don’t avoid those situations when he wants sex. If you are not in the mood just tell him to jerk off while you tell him some dirty details from your last date or, even better, tell he what you will do next time with your lover.
    If you do this, the lifestyle will become an important part of your sexual relationship and it will grow into the most exciting sex life you’ve ever enjoyed together. In time, his most intense sexual pleasure will come from you HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, as crazy as that might sound. And what could be better for you? You get to take charge of your sex life. You get to explore new sexual horizons most married women never experience. Your husband will love and adore you more than he ever has, and you BOTH stay sexually fulfilled.
    There is so much to experience in this lifestyle that you’ll never be bored. If you lay the right groundwork and do it correctly from the beginning, you can have a supportive, open-minded husband and the freedom to do whatever you want with his blessing. To me, there is no better marriage than one that is open and sexually permissive. Without my loving husband involved in my new life, I would probably have long ago been divorced and miserable by now. So get out there and get started.

2. ilias1

ilias1 https://vimeo.com/61962404 Contributor

Συγμωμη.για την τεράστια αντιγραφή αλλά ειναι σουπερ η.περιγραφη.

3. Arioch

Arioch Μαϊμουτζαχεντίν Premium Member Contributor

Όλα έχουν γίνει lifestyle πια...

Ξέρεις ποιος είναι ο ορισμός του lifestyle για μένα; Η στάση του Isidor Straus. Η στάση του John Jacob Astor. Θα μπορούσαν εύκολα να αγοράσουν μια θέση στις βάρκες. Δεν το έκαναν, προτίμησαν το χαμό τους από το να στέρησουν τη θέση σε ένα παιδί η μια γυναίκα.

Της Ida Straus που ακολούθησε τον άντρα της για να φύγουν μαζί.

Το να μ' αρέσει να βλέπω τη γυναίκα μου να πηδιεται δεν είναι στάση ζωής για μένα, δεν είναι στυλ. Είναι βίτσιο και δε νιώθω καμία ντροπή γι αυτό.-

4. katerina

katerina Regular Member

Nα ρωτησω κατι?
    Δεν ξερω την πρακτικη δεν την εχω κανει ποτέ. Σκεφτομαι ομως...
    Μπορει να ισχυει απλα ως φετιχ γουσταρουμε, καυλωνουμε και τελεία.
    Μπορει ομως και να ισχυει μεσα σε d/s ? Δηλαδη, κοιτα σε ξεφτιλιζω (το κ μελος) / ξεφτιλιζομαι (το υπο μελος) και νιωθω εντονα την ασυμμετρια και αυτο ταυτοχρονα με καυλωνει ?

5. Arioch

Αν το έχουν συμφωνήσει μεταξύ τους και αυτό δεν αφήσει πτώματα πίσω του, why not?

6. -Volt-

-Volt- Contributor

θ' αφήσει

7. Arioch

Όχι απαραίτητα αλλά, αν δεν το 'χει η κούτρα σου να κατεβάζεις ψείρες, μπορεί να είναι πολύ ζόρικο.

8. -Volt-

-Volt- Contributor

αν μιλάμε για το βαθμό συνειδητοποίησης στο πλαίσιο που τέθηκε των φοιτητών ή ακόμα και ενός ζευγαριού που έχουν φτάσει στο να σκέφτονται ο ένας τον άλλο ως κάθε μέρα φασολάδα με ό,τι προϋποθέτει για τη μη ανοχή και παράλληλα την υποβόσκουσα ιδέα του να θεωρούν κεκτημένα και δεδομένα και μπουν στο παιχνίδι η ασυμμετρία μαζί με την αλληλεπίδραση με τον εξωτερικό παράγοντα μπάχαλο θα γίνει

9. katerina

katerina Regular Member

οκ το πιασα .
    Ευχαριστω  

10. Arioch

@-Volt-

Γι αυτό και οι πέντε βασικοί κανόνες, τουλάχιστον σύμφωνα με τη δική μου κοσμοθεώρηση.

11. -Volt-

-Volt- Contributor

Εφιστάς την προσοχή στο 1 και το 4 αλλά το πρόβλημα σε τέτοιες περιπτώσεις είναι πως συχνά πυκνά δεν υπάρχει εσωτερική ισορροπία και το πραγματικά επικίνδυνο βρίσκεται στο 2ο κανόνα

12. Arioch

Μα δε διαφωνούμε γι αυτό και το γνωμικό με την κούτρα και τις ψείρες,