Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

BDSM vampirism.....

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Φετιχισμός' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος Elysium, στις 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2006.

1. Την συνιστω ανεπιφυλακτα!  

2. Siren_Peisinoe

Siren_Peisinoe Ανενεργή επί του παρόντος.

3. Siren_Peisinoe

you got me there, mate!

4. Siren_Peisinoe

5. aethereal

aethereal Guest

βαμπιροσολο βιολι ....

0:26 "we are the powerful,we are the immortal!..."

(αναστεναγμος....)

Last edited by a moderator: 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
  6. Siren_Peisinoe

7. aethereal

aethereal Guest

(αναστεναγμος εις τη ν...)

Last edited by a moderator: 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
  8. íɑʍ_Monkeץ

íɑʍ_Monkeץ Contributor

The Vampire Artbook
    (by PhantomSeptember)

About this project

The Vampire Artbook is an art anthology featuring illustrations and comics from an international cast of over 35 artists. The anthology's aesthetics centre around the beautiful, deadly, elegant and brutal aspects of vampires.
    What do we think of when we hear the word vampire? Blood, Aristocrats, or perhaps just screams in the dark? Maybe we don't even think of undead monsters at all, but of people we've known in the past. From energy-draining creatures to the classic charming aristocratic revenant, The Vampire Artbook explores the wide diversity that exists within the concepts of vampires and vampirism. The artwork for the book comes in a wide variety of styles and media, featuring both traditional and digital artwork. While the book contains many unique imaginings of vampires, all of them adhere to the same elegant, lethal, disturbing, brutal, beautiful, deathly, and refined aesthetics.

By inviting this collection of undead excellence--or its extras--into your own homes, computers and bookshelves, you can help make this book a reality!

A Word From the Creator and Contributing Artist, PhantomSeptember:

A beautiful anthology of vampire art is something I've always wanted to see. After my participation in several successful art anthologies, I began to think that perhaps, if I wanted to see a vampire art anthology so much, I should create it myself. What started out as a wistful "wouldn't it be great if--" thought, has grown into something so much more. I am honoured and grateful that so many artists--both friends and new acquaintances--have gathered around this project, and helped get it this far. Though this is my first time as the coordinator of an anthology project, I am working closely with several artists who are long-time Kickstarter-users to make sure the anthology is run as effectively and professionally as possible. A very special thank you to Del Borovic, Shy Custis, Bree Paulsen and Lobster for their indispensable technical support.
    A huge and heart-felt thank you to everyone who has given their time and efforts to this project!
    - PhantomSeptember

Contributing Artists Include:

Addison - Aleksandra Kazmina (arctg) - Alexxander Dovelin - Amanda Lore - Apollo - Bree Paulsen - Brittany Peer - Carbatine - Casey Parris - Coey Kuhn - Constance Hunter - Daviann "Divi" Morais - Del Borovic - Ejiwa “Edge” Ebenebe - Enochcorp - Emma Ehrling - Harteus - Heather Harris - Ingvild 'Jawsum' Stenbjørnrød - Jey Levang - KASIABANAS - Kaysha Siemens - Kelly "Arekay" Yeo - Kim "Ysvyri" Myatt - KRMayer - Lauren Degraaf - Lisy - Liz Tecca - Lobster - Mariel H. (Lacrimode) - Matt DeMino - Michelle Perez - Mikaela Buckley - Milena Sudomir-Gordon - PhantomSeptember - Savannah Zambrano - Shanice Jackson-Ellison - Sydney Cook - Whitney Weydert - Yashy
    With more to be announced!

Feel free to e-mail the project at vampireartbook@gmail.com

Official Website for The Vampire Artbook

Book Specifications:

The book will be perfect-bound, approximately 8.5x11 inches, with over 60 pages of colour and B&W artwork. This book is slated to be 112 pages, because, in addition to the pages featuring the artists' work, the book contains a full-page bio for each artist, where they discuss their work, personal projects, and vampires. Rated 13+ for some gore, and some nudity; the book does not contain sexual material.

9. íɑʍ_Monkeץ

íɑʍ_Monkeץ Contributor