Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Prostate Milking

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'BDSM Τεχνικές' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος mistress_lucinda, στις 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2007.

1. mistress_lucinda

mistress_lucinda New Member

As promised in my earlier post in Fetish Discussions..for those who are unfamiliar with the hidden and dark delights in prostate milking..a quick step by step guide..
    If the sub is on their back then you slide in your second finger about 7 cm deep and press don. You should feel a slightly raised, bumpy area about the size of a walnut..the receiver will kno9w if you are in the right place as it will feel like they need to piss themselves..(if the sub is on all fours, facing down, you do the shame , only bend your fnger upwards)..you can then stroke the prostate, rubbing it quickly, slowly, firmly, use extra fingers, even electric probes orpads can be used tostimulate the prostate. It will not take long for the penis to produce pre-cum and when finally allowd to cum the ejaculation is more intense. Of course continued prostate stimulation can also result in an anal orgasm..Personally I have managed to make one slave cum first anally, which then triggered them to come from their penis only for me thn make them come anally again a few seconds later!!
    Any newcomers who try this for the first time let me know how you get on..or if yo need omeone to show you how it's done..you know how to contact me!! In English Please!   Have fun!!

2. messiah

messiah New Member

i would like very much to try this out...

3. antonios

antonios New Member

sounds ultra cool. I am afraid it is quite difficult to find someone who knows the precise technique...

I was quite overwhelmed by your short description. I would be delighted to try it for real. The videos I found made me hungry for this experience...

4. Switcher

Switcher Regular Member

Interesting. We've been trying this with my partner, but we both lack the experience, so we were actually turned in the internet to check some "schematics" on how to reach the prostate. Thank you for the info.

5. Her0ica

Her0ica Regular Member

The best way to access prostate is through the gynecological position

6. Switcher

Switcher Regular Member

Yes, I was on that possition, though my experience on the subject is less than minimal. We had some success on exciting the spot and the whole pocedure, although I think that the excitment came mainly through the action, not the actuall stimulation on the spot. Practice makes perfection though  

7. Odyssey

Odyssey New Member

We have tried it with my slave a few times but I never made him cum.I suppose it's all about practice...

8. dora_salonica

dora_salonica Contributor

[nomedia=""]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Απριλίου 2014
  9. blindfold

blindfold Contributor

i want to become a cow !

ougk .

10. Kits

Kits Contributor

Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

Ρωμεικα δεν ξερει κανενας?