Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Render unto Caesar (περί αρσενικών "subs" & "slaves")

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Γυναικεία Κυριαρχία' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος Dracon, στις 16 Ιανουαρίου 2017.

1. Dracon

Dracon Jack of All Trades & Master of Most...

Το παρακάτω κείμενο μεταφέρω από το ***, όπως ακριβώς το έγραψα εκεί. Λόγω της φύσης της σελίδας, η σύνταξη έγινε στα Αγγλικά. Αν κάποιος θέλει να το διαβάσει και δεν κατέχει την γλώσσα μπορεί να χρησιμοποιήσει το google translate, αν κι αυτό καταστεί ανέφικτο και υπάρχει ζήτηση θα αφιερώσω χρόνο στην μετάφραση του.

Να προειδοποιήσω, δεν χρυσώνω το χάπι σε κανέναν κάτωθεν, το κείμενο είναι αυστηρό και αψύ, όπως συνηθίζω να εκφράζομαι στην καθημερινότητα μου. Θα ευχαριστήσω τους θαμώνες στο bar μου προχθές, όπου κι εμπνεύστηκα κάποια από τα γραμμένα με ειδική αναφορά στον @espimain ο οποίος εμφανίστηκε από το πουθενά και με ξάφνιασε πολύ ευχάριστα. Σαφώς, τα σέβη μου σε όσους οργάνωσαν την "μηχανορραφία" που οδήγησε στην συνάντηση. Ξέρετε ποιοι είστε.

Θα εκτιμήσω τις όποιες απόψεις, αν κάποιος το βρει σκόπιμο να γίνει δυσάρεστος απλά θα αγνοηθεί, όπως συνηθίζω. Βαρέθηκα να ταϊζω τα cave trolls.

---------------------------------------------------
    The following text contains traces of distilled thoughts and was inspired by certain, recent conversations. I'm not going to be mild or discreet in my statements so if you have a weak stomach or get offended easily please, move along.

This writing trip will be about guilt, lack of self-esteem, the restating of one's status in the community according to what fits them on a daily basis and desperation in general. The focus will be male "subs" and "slaves". The symbols in which these two words are encased are not random.

There are two types of people who tend to change their status in this community and lifestyle, apart from the arcehtypical switches of course: People who evolve (totally understandable and sincere) and those who - for one reason or another - deem it necessary to just state whatever fits the bill every time, in order to get something out of a situation. These are the occasional "MasterPenetrator"s and "EvilDominator"s out there (names stated are random) who will go all macho on someone self-defined us a sub or slave but will quickly switch it up to "please, strap-on me Mistress" when the subject in question doesn't "bite" on their "Dominance". Another related example is that of men defining themselves as subs or slaves but bear no protocol in mind when it comes to any form of communication or play, speaking in plural (when applicable) to any person of their interested-in sex, no matter how incompatible their dispositions might be. Are you a female slave being adressed by a male sub or slave in a manner that would befit a Domme? Then you know what I mean. Are you a female Domme being stalked by a "Master" who talks big only to be begging for your heels to worship moments after you deny them any and all attention? Here you go.

No, in most cases that's not anyone's "Dominant presence" that changes the standing of another. It's just that these people are simple, everyday hypocrites. They just want to get something out of a person and will act accordingly to stand a chance at getting it.

Why is that bad though?

As in all things, people who respect themselves find it difficult to respect their surrounding peers when they tend to demonstrate zero self-esteem themselves. How could anyone take you seriously when you swing between feats of faked dominance simply to revert to some form of begging slug, sobbing on the phone and mopping the floor with your body after you've been denied? Surely enough, I am not talking about people who've shared or currently share any kind of bond: I am talking about all the "hopefuls" out there who will do anything for a scrap of attention. That, my friend, is unbecoming.

It is understandable that in some societies - like my very familiar Greek one - being a non-dominant male is frowned upon. You've been raised in a patriarchical manner and when you grasped the fact that you are NOT the person expected of you, you got terrified. But guess what, slave boy: It's totally OK to be a submissive person in your sexual life. I know, it can be hard to find a woman who will treat you in a manner that you'll enjoy for offering what you have to show but think of another factor: If you behave like a complex-filled microbe, what woman - let alone a strong-willed, Dominant one - will ever even look at you twice? Be yourself. Be what you chose and feel like being and you'll find a way to express your needs. There's a place for everyone in this microcosm called BDSM. You just need to find yours.

Suffice it to say, examples of "transformers" as mentioned above, with all their groveling and make-believe behaviours, are just below any form of suggestion or advice in my book: If you are willing to behave like some sort of humanoid toxic pile of waste, you are unworthy of anyone's time.

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's" then: submissives should strive to fulfill their needs, Dominants should strive for theirs but everyone should - in my book - conduct themselves in a manner fitting of their status - if there's one to begin with.

No sane person in this community will have a problem with you if you are a submissive male or a slave. But if you act according to what will get you a scrap of sensual food, you'll just keep ridiculing yourself...

... and the rest of us will know it.

---------------------------------------------------
    Original post can be found here.

Last edited: 17 Ιανουαρίου 2017
  2. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Η αγγλική δεν είναι διάλεκτος...
    Η αγγλική έχει διαλέκτους...
    Αυτό το κείμενο είναι μια "διάλεκτος"...
    Που κανείς από όσους την ομιλούν δεν θα πεί πως την γνωρίζει...

3. Dracon

Ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση cad, καταλαβαίμω τι εννοείς. Συμφωνώ.

4. Seras Victoria

Seras Victoria Danger! Danger! High Voltage! Contributor

Αναφέρεσαι σε ανθρώπους που με συνειδητή πρόθεση δουλεύουν τον κόσμο για να "ξεζουμίσουν" οποιαδήποτε κατάσταση προς όφελος τους ή σε ανθρώπους μπερδεμένους και με χαμηλή αυτοεκτίμηση;
    Σε κάποια σημεία αναφέρεσαι στο πρώτο και σε κάποια στο δεύτερο.
    Αν κατάλαβα σωστά τότε τι είναι αυτό που σε ενοχλεί στη δεύτερη περίπτωση;

Και πώς μπορείς να καταλάβεις τη διαφορά ενός switch με κάποιον τυχοδιώκτη;

5. Dracon

Σαφέστατα η δική μου ένσταση έχει να κάνει με τους πρώτους. Η έλλειψη αυτοεκτίμησης μπορεί να εντείνει πρακτικές όπως οι άνωθεν όμως δεν αποτελεί μεμονωμένο αίτιο, μιας και κάλλιστα μπορεί να οδηγήσει σε συμπεριφορές που δεν φθείρουν κανέναν πλην του πάσχοντα.

Με "ενοχλεί" (αδόκιμος όρος) το να υπάρχει ακολουθία από το γνώρισμα στην δυσάρεστη συμπεριφορά. Ξαναλέω, δεν είναι η εστίαση μου.

Το κατά πόσο είναι εφικτό να τους ξεχωρίσεις έχει να κάνει με την παρατηρητικότητα του καθενός. Συνήθως τα χνάρια γλίτσας είναι safe bet για αν τους εντοπίσεις.

6. lorelei

lorelei Regular Member

καλέ έχουμε γίνει γκλάμουρους! μπράβο μπράβο

7. Dracon

Κακία.

8. lorelei

lorelei Regular Member

γιατί? μου αρέσει το γκλάμουρους.

9. Dracon

Εξαρτάται σε τι το εντοπίζεις.

10. lorelei

lorelei Regular Member

στο στρας και στο μπλινγκ μπλινγκ

11. Dracon

Είδες; Κακία.