Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Ιδιαίτερες περσόνες...

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Τέχνη' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος cadpmpc, στις 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2016.

1. Brainman

Brainman Deep in a fe mind

2. astarti

astarti Love beyond Reason

Alice Cooper...

4. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Φρούτα κι αυτά..!    

5. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Η Σάσα μας...

6. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

7. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Συνημμένα Αρχεία:

8. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

9. sweet_release

sweet_release ~she looks like the moon~

10. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Με αφορμή την "καταγγελία" του Billy Bob Thornton για την παλιοAngelina Jolie, που λέει πως είναι μια παλιοβουδουσουμιάρα ντόμινα, το θέμα ψιλοάπλωσε στο "πιπεράτο"...
    Τέτοια συγκλονιστικά...
    Angelina Jolie
    Angelina was practically the poster child for BDSM several years ago. Her BDSM exploits have been in the news on numerous occasions. She talks about it openly and even says that BDSM is important to making a connection in a relationship. She's rebranded herself and has toned-down all that BDSM talk lately.

Joan Jett
    Joan Jett had BDSM in her music long before it became popular. She frequently has a Leather Pride sticker on her guitar, along with another sticker that says "Fetish."
    She's very tight-lipped about her own sexual interests, but she's not hiding it either. Joan Jett discovered early on that if she talked about her private life all the questions she got would be about that, and not about her music.

Penn Jillette
    Famous Las Vegas magician, host of Bullshit, Celebrity Apprentice and Libertarian advocate Penn Jillette gave a tour of his house on MTV's Cribs and he has a BDSM dungeon.
    "Just off Jillette's leopard-themed bedroom (which he shares with his privacy-preferring girlfriend) is a mirrored walk-in closet whose centerpiece is a harness suspended from the ceiling. There are some whips, and few restraints and a one-way mirror to check for intruders."

Rihanna
    Rihanna has recently taken the celebrity BDSM crown from Angelina. Not only does she sing about how "whips and chains excite" her, she talks about it in numerous magazine interviews.
    Here's one good quote, "I like to take charge, but I love to be submissive. Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your s**t. That’s sexy to me. I work a lot, and I have to make a lot of executive decisions, so when it comes to being intimate, I like to feel like I’m somebody’s girl.”
    “I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun.”

Lana (formerly Larry) Wachowski
    One-half of the famous Wachowskis, who co-directed The Matrix trilogy, Lana Wachowski had a somewhat public affair with L.A. dominatrix Ilsa Strix.

Nicole Kidman
    In a 2009 British GQ interview Nicole Kidman said, "I’ve explored obsession. I’ve explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I’ve explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy." She added that her marriage to Keith Urban was, 'raw’ and ‘dangerous’.
    Nicole Kidman reveals her love life has been kinky as she opens up about 'strange sexual fetish' encounters

Eva Longoria
    Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria gave a provocative response to a UK Sun question about having good sex. She said, "I’m not averse to being tied up with silk scarves, I like a man to take charge. There’s something very sexy about being submissive."
    Eva Longoria's "Best Sex Ever" Tip: Tie Me Up

Carmen Electra
    Baywatch actress and model Carmen Electra was very clear in this 2010 New York Times interview about sex toys, "It's very naughty. I love lingerie and I love sex toys and the whole idea of them. We all do. I'm a bondage girl myself. I like to be in control sometimes as the dominatrix. But then it's fun to be submissive as well. I can play both parts."

Armie Hammer
    In 2013, The Lone Ranger actor Armie Hammer did an interview for Playboy where he admitted his love for kinky sex,
    "I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that," Armie said, also noting that he and his wife had visited a sex shop on their first date. "But then you get married and your sexual appetites change. And I mean that for the better — it's not like I'm suffering in any way."
    That same article shows that he’s regularly liking a lot of BDSM content on his official Twitter account.
    ..."

Other Celebrities
    Celebrities that have been somehow mentioned as "into" BDSM include Drew Carey, Nick Lachey, Ricky Martin, Madonna, Leonardo DiCaprio, John Mayer, Charlie Sheen, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga.
    Comedian Margaret Cho and Go-Go's musician Jane Wiedlin are very out about their love of BDSM.

11. AlexanderV

AlexanderV Contributor

Συγγνώμη για το αφελές ενδεχομένως της ερώτησης: 2.000.000 δραχμές κόστιζε στον freelancer φωτογράφο ή στο περιοδικό ή δεν έκανε διαφορά?

12. cadpmpc

cadpmpc Contributor

Στο περιοδικό και αφορούσε αποκλειστικά την αμοιβή της κοπέλας, χωρίς αμοιβή φωτογράφου, συνεργείων, κλπ κλπ...