Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

At their Mercy

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'BDSM Εμπειρίες' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος divhec, στις 12 Μαϊου 2008.

1. divhec

divhec New Member

My new Mistress , Nicky , never ceases to amaze me . Serving her is a challege that I look forward to. During our last session I was lying helpless with my back to the floor and my hands tied to my ankles , with a leash around my genitals . "You are coming along fine in your slut training but you have much to learn " and with those words she ordered another Mistress called Vicky to begin the days trials. Towering above my helpless body , Vicky stripped off her panties and let them fall on my face. She then reached around to grab a bowl. Squatting on the bowl she then proceeded to empty her bladder , she then raised her body and reached out for a funnel . I was filled with both fear and excitement , Laughing aloud Vicky proclaimed , "Relax and enjoy because you have no choice , you can either submit and drink of my nectar or you can suffer and choke during the process " And with those words Nicky pulled hard on the leash around my genitals knowing that I would open my mouth in pain , and at that instant they placed the funnel in my mouth . The warm urine filled my mouth and I swallowed so as not to choke . "You performed well " shouted Nicky , better then expected and with those words she bent over my body and placed Nickies panties in my mouth , The two Mistresses then turned me around in a doggy position and took turns in penetrating me with their formidable strapons. With my hands lashed to my ankles and my mouth gagged with Vickies underwear , I was at their complete mercy. While one Mistress was straddling my rear the other had her feet in front of my face . I slowly realized that not only did I feel like a slut but I was truly being transformed into one.