Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Mέσα απ'τα μάτια ενός καρδιοφιλικού

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Φετιχισμός' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος DocHeart, στις 13 Ιανουαρίου 2009.

1. DocHeart

DocHeart Δυσνόητα Ευνόητος

Το πιο κάτω κείμενο κόπι-πέηστεντ απο forum σχετικό με το εξεζητημένο κόλλημα με την καρδιά και τον ήχο της, αλλά και με το med-play ευρύτερα.

===================================================================

Hi everyone. I hope everybody is having a great 2009. I know I sure am. I wanted to tell you all what happened to me over New Years. This is absoutely mind blowing. I am sure you all remember that I was searching for a girlfriend and I posted on here but nobody really lived close enough to me and was close to my age range, we didn't have enough other things in common, etc.

And once I posted here about Eharmony and a free site I used. Well, I found someone on Eharmony. And she is VERY VERY VERY MUCH into this!!! And she is very beautiful, sweet, and exactly what I want.

She lives about 100 miles away, but that's not too bad. It's an easy 2 hour drive from here. Anyway, here's what happened:

We went thru the "getting to know you" process on Eharmony, and everything checked out, so we got to the "communication" stage where we could send messages. We called each other and she planned to come down here and stay with me over New Years to get to know me better.

She kept telling me that I had the qualities she had prayed for in a guy. I started noticing that she had many of the qualities I had prayed for as well. There was this one however that I was unsure if she had Wink, that I really wanted. (I bet you all can guess what that quality is.)

So anyway while she was here, I took her to my acupuncture office to show it to her. We went in the office and I was showing her my stuff, she was looking around at the acupuncture / medical posters on the wall, my books, my desk, etc., and we got to my cabinet. I showed her some of the things in there and on the top shelf, I had my steth. I showed it to her and told her it was a cardiology steth, and that the sound quality was awesome. I then asked her if I could listen to her heart. She nodded yes, so I placed it on her chest. She had on a low cut sweater with a low cut tank top and bra underneath. I placed it on the aortic and then the pulmonic areas. I could hear her heart beating very nicely. But I wanted to do more.

So I gently leaned / walked forward into her so she would back up, I backed her up to the exam table, then had her sit up on it. I gently pulled up on her sweater and with her help, pulled off her sweater, tank top, and finally her bra. I then started stething her heart. By now, her heart was absolutely POUNDING very fast, very hard in my ears. I looked at her face and she had her eyes closed, and was gently biting her lip. The look on her face was priceless, and so very beautiful. I was thinking...wait a minute...she must REALLY be into this. So I leaned into her and kissed her, then took off my shirt. We made out for probably like 20 minutes (m aybe longer?) while I listened to her heart, and I also let her listen to mine during that time, then we talked about it. When I asked her if she wanted to steth me, she said yes, and then when she put the steth in her ears, she looked into my eyes, and she asked me "where do I put it?". It was so cute. I held her hand and guided the steth to exactly the right spots...my aortic, pulmonic, tricuspid, and mitral valves. She really liked listening to me at mitral and commented on how good it sounded there.

She said that was the most incredibly hot thing that she had ever had happen to her. She said she had never had that happen before and had never even thought about how being stethed could be sexy but that it was INCREDIBLY sexy. She talked about how she was very turned on and that she knew I was going to be able to tell because her heart was pounding and since I was listening to it, there was no way she could hide it. I told her how I loved listening to her heart because I was listening to the most intimate and deepest part of her, and she agreed that it is very close, sweet, intimate, and sexy, all at the same time.

She stayed one more day and when we were in the grocery store getting some food, I asked her if there was anything else she needed. She replied "yeah, a checkup" and looked over at me and smiled. After talking with her about this, it turns out that she is EVERY BIT as into this as I am now, and she had never even thought about it before I stethed her.

That was one quality that I was extremely serious about wanting in a girlfriend / potential future wife, and she has it. I got to steth her a few more times before she left, and now she is going to let me steth her ANYTIME I want. Every time I listen to her heart she starts kissing me. I LOVE THIS. We are now dating steady and we get along great. We have many things in common besides just this. I would say that Eharmony did a real good job in the compatibility matching department. Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile She just started massage therapy school. I know it's very early on, but this is the best girlfriend I have ever had!!! Not just because of this, but because she also treats me better than anyone else ever has and she has a very sweet, gentle spirit and she cares a lot about my happiness, not just her own. We started dating steady (exclusive) and are now very serious about each other. We talk every day and get along great.

This confirmed something that I had said all along: This is something that A LOT of people out there find VERY SEXY and HOT if presented in the right way, and I believe that there are A LOT more people out there who are into this than we could ever imagine. She had never even heard of or thought of this before but now she LOVES it after just one experience.

And I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas / New Years this year.
    Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

I now have the best girlfriend I have ever had and couldn't be happier.

Derek

2. Απάντηση: Mέσα απ'τα μάτια ενός καρδιοφιλικού

Βασική αρχή...  

3. 99

99 New Member

Απάντηση: Mέσα απ'τα μάτια ενός καρδιοφιλικού

Ενδιαφερουσα ιστορια.Τυχερος ο τυπας.