Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

Prostate Milking

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Φετιχισμός' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος mistress_lucinda, στις 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2007.

1. mistress_lucinda

mistress_lucinda New Member

I have for some time now been perfecting my technique of prostate milking which is a very good way extreme teasing a sub as well as in some cases producing an anal orgasm..In addition to this, once the prostate has been stroked and rubbed and teased for some time, the penis is sure to be leaking pre-cum and when an orgasm is eventually permitted, the ejaculation is generally more in volume and in force!! I have to say that all subs I have experimented with this on..all...without exception enjoyed it..what the most difficult thing was for their male 'macho' mind to accept a finger up the ass, incase it meant they were gay if they liked it!   How silly!! I just enjoy showing a man all the different ways you can tease and play with a body..after all it should be about expansion of the mind, a freedom..
    I shall be putting a post onto Training Techniques for those interested in how to achieve prostate milking for themselves.

2. latexduck

latexduck Contributor

I didn't try it yet, but the opinions from slaves that tested milking from their Mistresses was that is a great experience.

3. Emma

Emma Contributor

There was an "example" of this in a movie that had nothing to do with sex or bdsm and it was intended to get some laughs out of it. The movie was called "Roadtrip" and the "technique" in question was performed by the nurse on the guy who went to the sperm bank (and then, at the end, the same guy asks his girlfriend to perform it on him as well).
    Although the above-mentioned scenario was funny, the technique as such is quite effective and widely used, not only for pleasure. If I am not mistaken, when sperm is needed from a patient who's in a comma, for example, and erection/ejaculation cannot be achieved through "normal" means, this method produces the required results.

Last edited: 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2007
  4. chocollata78

chocollata78 Regular Member

www.mistress-lucinda.co.uk

αυτη την ουρα, δεν την εχουν οι δημσιες υπηρεσιες και τα πανεπιστημια της αγγλιας; λετε;....ειναι πολυ μπροστα στο νησι.... 

5. iJ

iJ Regular Member

Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

Μια χαρά διαφημισούλα  

6. Kits

Kits Contributor

Re: Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

κλεφτρα να γινει???

7. iJ

iJ Regular Member

Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

Όχι βρε πουλάκι μου καλά κάνει. Απλά νόμιζα οτι απαγορευόντουσαν οι διαφημίσουλες εδώ.

8. Kits

Kits Contributor

Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

απαγορευονται!

εχεις δει πουθενα banner της coca-cola?

Μονο η Κυρια αυτη διαφημίστηκε και απορω πως εμεινε τοσο καιρο η διαφημηση της....

9. iJ

iJ Regular Member

Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Prostate Milking

10. Konstantinos

Konstantinos Staff Member

της ειχαμε σβησει το πρωτο θρεντ που εκανε και την αγγελια εμπορικου χαρακτηρα και ειδοποιηθηκε για το τι επιτρεπεται καθως τα rules ειναι στα ελληνικα και δεν τα διαβαζει.

11. mistress_lucinda

mistress_lucinda New Member

Oh..please reply in English if possible as I have no idea what you have written!!

12. Kits

Kits Contributor

Η αγνοια ειναι ευτυχια!!