Απόκρυψη ανακοίνωσης

Καλώς ήρθατε στην Ελληνική BDSM Κοινότητα.
Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας!

Η εγγραφή σας στην Online Κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να δημιουργήσετε το προσωπικό σας profile και photo albums και πολλά άλλα.

Η εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη, εύκολη και δωρεάν.
Γίνετε μέλος στην Online Κοινότητα.

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας.

The Secret - Το Μυστικό

Συζήτηση στο φόρουμ 'Τέχνη' που ξεκίνησε από το μέλος SM_Art_Lady, στις 8 Αυγούστου 2008.

1. SM_Art_Lady

SM_Art_Lady Contributor

Φιλοσοφία- Μεταφυσική 2007

Το Μυστικό κληροδοτήθηκε μέσα από τους αιώνες, και ήταν πολλοί εκείνοι που το πόθησαν, το επιβουλεύτηκαν, το έκλεψαν και το αγόρασαν με αντίτιμο τεράστια χρηματικά ποσά. Αυτό το προαιώνιο Μυστικό ήταν προσβάσιμο σε κάποιους ανθρώπους ―εφευρέτες, επιστήμονες, θεολόγους, επιχειρηματίες, στοχαστές, καλλιτέχνες― κι ανάμεσα σε αυτούς που κατανόησαν τη θαυματουργή δύναμή του συγκαταλέγονται ιστορικές προσωπικότητες όπως ο Πλάτωνας, ο Γαλιλαίος, ο Μπετόβεν, ο Έντισον, ο Κάρνεγκι, ο Αϊνστάιν, ο Μπλέικ. Τώρα το Μυστικό αποκαλύπτεται σε όλο τον κόσμο.

Νέα Σύνορα Α. Α. Λιβάνη
    Byrne, Rhonda
    Προσφορά! :€ 13,50

VIEW THE MOVIE TRAILER

''You are what you think, you feel what you want''

Διαβάστε το! Αποκτήστε θετική σκέψη....
    Αυτό είναι το μυστικό!

The Secret: Official Web Site of The Secret

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Απριλίου 2014
  2. isnogood

isnogood afterall, true love is the ultimate fantasy Contributor

Προσεχως και η μεταφραση ......

Here are some quotes from The Secret (DVD version) from several sources in the film. Compare them with these Bible verses (if Bible version isn't listed, it's NIV).

Secret Quote: "The power within you is greater than the power that's in the world."

1 John 4:4b, (NIV): "... the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

1 John 4:1-4 (CEV): "Dear friends, don't believe everyone who claims to have the Spirit of God. Test them all to find out if they really do come from God. Many false prophets have already gone out into the world, and you can know which ones come from God. His Spirit says that Jesus Christ had a truly human body. But when someone doesn't say this about Jesus, you know that person has a spirit that doesn't come from God and is the enemy of Christ. You knew that this enemy was coming into the world and now is already here. Children, you belong to God, and you have defeated these enemies. God's Spirit is in you and is more powerful than the one that is in the world."
    (emphasis mine--it is God's Spirit in us, not some generic "power," and we do not control the Holy Spirit)

Secret Quote: "There is no blackboard in the sky on which God has written your purpose, your mission in life. ... Your purpose is what you say it is. Your mission is the mission you give yourself."

Romans 12:1-2 (NLT): "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." (emphasis mine)

Psalm 139:3-4: "You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."

Jeremiah 29:11: " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "

Deuteronomy 13:4-5 (CEV): "You must be completely faithful to the LORD. Worship and obey only the LORD and do this with fear and trembling, because he rescued you from slavery in Egypt. If a prophet tells you to disobey the LORD your God and to stop worshiping him, then that prophet is evil and must be put to death.

Secret Quote: "Your life will be what you create it as, and no one will stand in judgment of it, now or ever."

Matthew 7:21-23: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' "

Matthew 25:31-34, 41: "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world." (31-34) ... "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.' " (41)

Secret Quote: "You have God potential and power."
    Secret Quote: "You are eternal life. You are source energy. You are God manifested in human form."

1 John 5:20 (CEV): "We know that Jesus Christ the Son of God has come and has shown us the true God. And because of Jesus, we now belong to the true God who gives eternal life."

Exodus 20:1-7: "And God spoke all these words: 'I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments. You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.' " (emphasis mine)

John 14:6: "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' "

John 3:36 (CEV): [John the Baptist speaking] "Everyone who has faith in the Son has eternal life. But no one who rejects him will ever share in that life, and God will be angry with them forever."

Secret Quote: "It's not your job to change the world or the people around you. It's your job to go with the flow of the universe and to celebrate it inside of the world that exists."

Matthew 28:19-20: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Acts 1:6-8: "So when they met together, they asked him, 'Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?' He said to them: 'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.' "

Daniel 12:3 (CEV): "Everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and everyone who has led others to please God will shine like the stars."

Hebrews 11:1-2, 29-30, 32-34(CEV): "Faith makes us sure of what we hope for and gives us proof of what we cannot see. It was their faith that made our ancestors pleasing to God." (1-2) ... "Because of their faith, the people walked through the Red Sea on dry land. But when the Egyptians tried to do it, they were drowned. God's people had faith, and when they had walked around the city of Jericho for seven days, its walls fell down." (29-30) ... "What else can I say? There isn't enough time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel, and the prophets. Their faith helped them conquer kingdoms, and because they did right, God made promises to them. They closed the jaws of lions and put out raging fires and escaped from the swords of their enemies. Although they were weak, they were given the strength and power to chase foreign armies away." (32-34)

Matthew 5:14-16 (CEV): "You are like light for the whole world. A city built on top of a hill cannot be hidden, and no one would light a lamp and put it under a clay pot. A lamp is placed on a lampstand, where it can give light to everyone in the house. Make your light shine, so that others will see the good that you do and will praise your Father in heaven."

πηγη : http://h-n-t.blogspot.com/2007/04/secret-versus-bible.html

3. HiSasori

HiSasori Regular Member

Ρε τους πούστηδες!!!!!!!!

Ρε, τόσα χρόνια που μας έχουνε στο Matrix, τώρα τους θυμήθηκε να μας πούνε ότι το σύστημα δέχεται εντολές από τους χρήστες σε μορφή σκέψης;
    Η' κάνανε καμία αναβάθμιση και είναι καινούργια δυνατότητα του λογισμικού; Σε αυτήν την περίπτωση, πάρα πολύ ωραία η διαφημιστική καμπάνια!

4. isnogood

isnogood afterall, true love is the ultimate fantasy Contributor

λοιπον ... με πολυ κοπο κανω ο ιδιος την μεταφραση απο την Ελληνικη Γραφη :

απόσπασμα από την ταινία "THE SECRET"
    "The rower within you, is greater than the power that's in the world"
    .... Η δύναμη μέσα σου είναι μεγαλύτερη από την δύναμη που βρίσκεται στον κόσμο ....

Ιωάννη 4:1-4
    1. Αγαπητοί , μην πιστεύετε κάθε εμπνευσμένη έκφραση , αλλά δοκιμάζετε τις εμπνευσμένες εκφράσεις για να δείτε αν προέρχονται από τον Θεό, επειδή πολλοί ψευδοπροφήτες έχουν βγει στον κόσμο .
    2. από αυτό γνωρίζετε την εμπνευσμένη έκφραση που είναι από τον Θεό . κάθε εμπνευσμένη έκφραση που ομολογεί ότι ο Ιησούς Χριστός έχει έρθει με σάρκα προέρχεται από τον Θεό.
    3. αλλά εμπνευσμένη έκφραση που δεν ομολογεί τον Ιησού , δεν προέρχεται από τον Θεό . Επιπλέον αυτή είναι η εμπνευσμένη έκφραση του αντίχριστου η οποία έχετε ακούσει ότι θα ερχόταν , και τώρα είναι ήδη στον κόσμο .
    4. Εσείς προέρχεστε από τον Θεό παιδάκια μου , και τους έχετε νικήσει αυτούς , επειδή εκείνος που είναι σε ενότητα με εσάς είναι μεγαλύτερος από εκείνον που είναι σε ενότητα με τον κόσμο .

Παρατηρήσεις δικές μου :
    Αναφέρει την Θεϊκή παρουσία μέσα μας , ως μια απροσδιόριστη δύναμη , δίνοντας της ταυτόχρονα εξουσία (έλεγχο) πάνω σε οποιαδήποτε άλλη (προφανώς και της Θεϊκής) ....

συνεχιζεται ........

Last edited: 8 Αυγούστου 2008